Sunday, May 27, 2007

Full Plate

Do you ever feel like if one more thing gets on your plate that is it,
the whole thing is going up in the air
and all over the place?
Well this last couple of weeks there has been a lot of family stuff in Ar going on. That has been very emotionally stressful. This is my third year at FBC and this time of year is normally very stressful. Summer is here which means VBS, volunteers going on vacations, turn over of volunteers is huge in the summer, plus we still have to work on what is coming Aug promotion Sunday. So May and June are normally crazy. Well VBS we have had the best response of volunteers since I have been on staff. The last two weeks I have had a good 10 new volunteers who are joining us weekly or biweekly. My Wednesday night Wacky Wed volunteers are staying. I know this is a lot of work details, sorry BUT my point is that My God knew that I needed a break and He gave it to me. So I just wanted to give Him a big Internet THANK YOU. So honored that the God of the universe is "My personal God" and that he cares about the littlest details of my life. Thanks again God!

5 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

amen, sister ... He comes right along side of us and carries us when we can't walk !!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth,
I have been checking out your blog! It is nice to see you and your family. You are so "hip" to have a blog. I am pretty proud of myself for finding it and being able to leave a comment (if you get this comment, that is!). One of these days it may click with me. Love ya, Shelley

Michelle said...

That is a great "yeah God!" I know that the next few weeks will be crazy at home but I will pray for you guys everyday that you can take it one day at a time and before you know it, it will be done.

Anonymous said...

Love you all. It touches my heart to see you all doing so well. You are such a beautiful family and you deserve all the best God has to offer. I am so proud to have been able to not only call you my sister in law but also my friend. God Bless, Paula

Brenda said...

Ruthie, Thanks for being so real. Thanks for being a true friend. Check out the beginning of my blog that you've encouraged me to do!