Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Not So Secret Blog

Ok so I started blogging and I told a few friends and mainly family. I was trying to keep it a secret from the guys but I believe it is out. Which "whatever" I am sure they will not check it out often because it is just going to be "Mommy stuff", nothing about golf or a sporting event, no deep inspiring words, just life at home with the girls and my "hot" husband. That's right Kyle I said it again my "Hot husband". Hey after 15 years the boy is still looking good and I am proud. HAHA
So to all my friends who were trying to be loyal and not let certain guys know I am a blogger it's ok, they know. Thanks for trying. They will read it one time, roll their eyes and say "there she goes again talking about Karl and the girls".

2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am loving it ... Scott said to his class the other day that i was his "smokin hot wife" .. ya know from "taladaga nights" ...i am sure Karl loves being a "hot husband" ... hee hee !!!! i love reading about your family and all the mommy stuff ... so keep it up and thanks for sharing the secret with me ...

The Zehrs said...

Okay! So now I am going to link you on my blog!