Saturday, May 19, 2007

Karl - 4H and Karly



You have to check out my hubby's blog to read about 4H. But I just wanted to post that he is such an amazing father. He took three days off to go to 4H camp with Karly because she wanted her daddy with her due to she was a little nervous. I think she asked him because she thought he might be able to protect her a little better then mommy. They had a great time and he informed me that he was doing it again with her next year. Boy he has set the bar for their future husbands that is going to be hard to match. Karly even told Madie "don't you hope our husbands are like daddy".

3 comments:

lauraknight said...

Looks like they had lots of fun! I love daddy's and their little girls (mine included) :) This will be a great memory for Karly, I'm sure.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

way to go Karl ...All men should be measured by a great Father !!! great seeing you sat. at the airport !!!

Brenda said...

Karl,
YOU are PRECIOUS DUDE...and believe me, Karly will NEVER forget those 3 special days you guys had together.