Sunday, May 13, 2007

I AM A MOM!!!!




This was a crazy busy Mother's day. We had to be at the church at 7 am due to Karly was on stage performing for service. She did a great job! I had 47 babies in the Parent Child Dedication today. So I really did not even think about what today was and that I had a gift and cards until all that was over. It has always been our tradition to go get food and take it to the park on Mother's day, no busy restaurants for me. So we got Zaxby and headed off to the park. It was then that it hit me I AM A MOM!!!! As Karl and I sat watching them I went back about 11 years when Vandy's "finest" told Karl and I we would never be able to have health children. Man am I glad doctors can be wrong and that God answered my cries.
To my mom, my mother in law and to all my friends - Happy Mother's day so glad that I get to celebrate this holiday with you as a MOM.
Oh my pastor got his baby girl and we saw live feed of them today during service. Check her out at pathood.org God is so good.

3 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

jeremiah came in service and noticed karly right away ... the kids did great on stage and pat/amy's live show was fabulous ... happy mom's day dear friend !!!!!

lauraknight said...

I love the idea of going to the park for Mother's Day lunch. Glad you had a good day and that you were able to relax after a hard day of work.

You are such a great mom to Karly and Maddie...they are blessed to have you. I'm glad that the doctors at Vandy were wrong all those years ago.

Melanie said...

You are a terrific mother and I love getting to be a part of your family's life. PS... let me know if you have particular Christmas cookie conversation topics. I still have some time to prepare and read up... Love you BFF!