Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Pastor's China Baby



Our Church is amazing and I am not just saying that because I am on staff there it is just amazing. Our church has made me think outside the walls of our building, out in our community, out of our country. It has given me a heart for adoption - it started with Izzy. Izzy is Madie's best friend. She was adopted from China in 2001. She is so precious. Since Izzy our church has gone crazy with adoptions, not just from China but Russia, Korea, US.... And tonight I can not sleep because my pastor and his wife are in China as I type picking up there daughter. Pat had on his blog some pictures from the orphanage. So sad...so unimaginable that children suffer like that. I asked Pat to bring one back for me, I wish. Please pray for them Pat, Amy, Seth, Zack and Jadelyn. Here is a picture of Izzy and you will see why we love her.

3 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i too adore Izzy !!!! and am also checking pat's site about 10 times a day to see how things are going ... oh how i long to be there getting our maggie .... thanks for stopping by my blog ... i have you bookmarked now and will be checking in regularly with you ... see ya at church tomorrow ..

Kelly said...

Glad to see you have joined the ranks of blogging! Thanks so much for coming to watch Parker's game. She felt special having her own cheering section!

Tiffany said...

Oh Izzy is SO great to have in class! Such a blessing and I can see why you love her so. I followed your post from Gwen's blog. I'm glad to be able to get to know you more.

Love ~ Tiff