Saturday, June 2, 2007

Brenda's Blog

I am so excited to tell you that Brenda White my ex (ministry assistant) is blogging.
She has set up a blog to show off her amazing talent as an artist.
I am so proud of her and want you to check her out, put her on your friend list,
spread the word is what I am trying to say.
She is so talented and you will want to see her work and have her paint for you.
She has started on Karly's room but we are waiting for Karly to decided exactly what she wants. We're waiting and waiting...
Way to go Brenda, my friend.
I love you and pray God's blessing on your new venture.
Check it out!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

WOW RUTH...SERIOUSLY...that is just the sweetest thing ever. No wonder I love you so much. Thanks for your never ending words of encouragement. You are one of the most geniune people I know...AND the most sarcastic, but hey, that's exactly the things I love about you!