Sunday, June 24, 2007

Two Highlights of our Summer down


VBS and Dance will go down as two of our summer highlights, both were amazing!
Here are a few pictures of both events. I am sure I will post more so bare with me.

End Zone
In this room they learned scripture in a pep rally environment.
They loved it and had fun.
What a great way to learn Gods Word!



Worship Rally At VBS.
We rocked the house as we praise the Lord.
My favorite was the rock en' Jesus Loves Me!
32 accepted Jesus on Wednesday!!!!!!
I love it, I love that - what a mighty God we serve.






Karly's Dress Rehearsal.
We could not take pictures at TPAC.


Karly was amazing. We were so proud of her.
I could never do what she did. Susie my friend and co worker, came to rehearsal with us. All three of us cried as we watched her (Don't tell Karl I blogged that he cried, he'll kill me, but he did). She has a great teacher, who just so happens to be one of my dear friends (bff) and co staffer at FBC, Ms. Melanie Simpson. Mel your the best!! Thanks for being you and the great example you are to my girls, who adore you.
The girls are in AR with the grandparents. The house is so quiet! I have to tell you what my oldest told me as they were leaving Saturday and I was getting weepy. She hugged me and said "Mom look on the bright side, when I have kids they can go stay with you for a week". Now how sweet is that. My pastor spoke on spiritual gifts this morning, I am thinking she may have the gift of mercy. lol





3 comments:

Brenda said...

I know you are so proud of your girls as you should be, they are incredible and SO dear. Karly is quite insightful isn't she? I wish I could've seen the recital but at least you have great pictures. Thanks for sharing Ruthie, I love you BUNCHES.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

sounds like so much fun!!! i really missed VBS this year ... first year we have missed since Jeremiah was 2 ... glad to hear all went well and C looks fabulous in that white dress.

Anonymous said...

MOM AND DAD SAID . . . WOW! WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE! Once again He has shown His faithfullness to keep all of you safe in the midst of the accident! We are eternally grateful to Him for many, many, things . . . our awesome daughter and son-in-law and our two precious granddaughters, how He answered our many prayers over you, that He would give you a godly husband and a wonderful family. He has does exceedingly, abundantly above all that we have ever asked or even thought! We love you very much, Dad and Mom