Saturday, June 16, 2007

VBS/Camp/Vacation/Dance Recital/Anniversary

Ok in the next three weeks we have:
VBS June 18-22
Karly's dance recital 19th and 22nd
Camp Whatever (1 day)
Ark. to see the Meyers for 4 days
Celebrate our 15th anniversary 2 days
Go to Central kids camp. for a week.
WOW I am tired already!
The week before VBS is by far my toughest week of work. No days off and long hours but there is just something about it that I love. I was at the church until 8 on Thursday, 5 on Friday, 4 on Saturday and who knows about tomorrow but I loved it. We finished the stage about 4 today and I must say I think it turned out well. My family was with me which makes it even easier to work extra hours. Have I mentioned lately how amazing my husband is? He is definitely my partner in every thing and in every way. I am so blessed to have him. Another thing I love about VBS is the relationships that always seem to come from it. I have made so many good friends after working on VBS together. This year I have loved getting to know Becca W. more. She has done a great job as a VBS director. Thanks Becca!

4 comments:

lauraknight said...

Ruthie,
I'm looking forward to a great VBS week. Thanks for all you do each year to make it so great.

Becca said...

You and THE BEST and deserve TWO crowns! Seriously. You have been a joy to work with on this venture!

Brenda said...

Rufus,
It does not surprise me that VBS is going great...YOU are so dedicated to the task and go the extra mile. I know, serving as your ministry assitant and being your friend, I've seen it first hand...you are the BEST and I love you.

Anonymous said...

VBS is going awesome. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You do an amazing job with those kids.