Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Late Father's Day - Karl

My poor wonderful husband, for the last four years VBS has been the week of Father's day. Which means for my dear husband that Sunday is spent at the church working all day. He is so great about it and does everything with a smile and with a great heart. This year I forgot to even give him a card. Poor guy!! The girls had bought him one but in all the busyness of the day forgot to give it to him until tonight (TUESDAY).
So to my dear husband and the father of ALL of my children the two we lost, the two we have and the children of our future, I love you and would not want to co parent with anyone else. You are an amazing father to our two girls. They have no idea the sacrifice you have made for them. All the years you worked 60+ hours a week so I could stay home with them, all the times you take off to be with them when they are sick or to go to 4H camp or to a field trip or one of your special date nights with them. They are so blessed. I am so blessed. I love you dearly and I always will.

No comments: