Friday, February 22, 2008

V Day

Valentine's Day at Meyer Manor always consist of Mr. Meyer "spoiling his girls" as he puts it and we all love it. Well of course Karl is amazing to me but he is such a great father to his little girls. Their poor husbands have a high bar to try and reach. But the sweetest thing was when Karly said to Madison "Man Madie don't you hope we get a husband like daddy". Oh priceless! I pray that for my girls also. I love you babe for all you are to me but even love you more for all you are to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks babe for giving me props! I hope to set the bar so high that it will be u reachable, at least until they are 25, 30 or so.haha Just kidding, well matbe not so much.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Karl, your hopes of them not finding a husband until 25, 30 or beyond are not uncommon. What is uncommon and VERY uplifting is the high bar you are setting for you. Bless you! Your family already is.

Anonymous said...

I meant for them, sorry. It is late! Love, Judy