Thursday, February 14, 2008

Celine-Ruth-or Tina

At my Church (http://www.fbcsmyrna.org/) we have an event every year called Romance and Roses. Where we celebrate our marriages. I love it! It is always so much fun and you leave loving your mate just a little more each year. Well this year Rodney Wilson our Marriage and Family Pastor asked me to do something totally out of my comfort zone. He knows that Karl is the singer in the family not me! So he asked me to lipsync sing to Karl in front of everyone (only around 600-700 folks) oh my!! He asked me like three weeks before the event, so I had plenty of time to worry myself sick about it. The only reason I agreed was because I knew my sweet husband would love it and did he. So Tina Hutchinson who is an amazing singer at our church asked me what should we sing, well Karl loves, I mean Loves Celine Dion. So we chose "Because you love me". I was so nervous and he had no clue. I was shaken so bad I thought for sure he was going to figure it out but he did not even notice. I am going to try and down load the video of me singing to him but I am not sure I can figure it out. It was worth all the stress I went through he loved it. We laught so much and he just kept thanking me because he knew that was not comfortable for me to do. But I would do anything for him, even make a fool out of myself.

Karl - My world is a better place Because you love me!!!!

1 comment:

lauraknight said...

You did a great job! Glad Karl appreciated you stepping out of your comfort zone. Have a wonderful weekend!