Monday, January 28, 2008

Winning Sunday

Sunday's are always packed and yesterday was no exception. It was a great day at church www.fbcsmyrna.org. My pastor preached a great message from the Q&A series about how we can have assurance of our salvation. It was packed with scripture as always. That is what I love to hear messages that are not a mans words but take you to The Man's word - the Bible. Last Sunday he preached on free will, I took four pages of notes all scripture to back up his message. Any who, check out our web site to hear the messages they were great.
Preschool ministry went great, new volunteers, lots of kids and just a great morning. Praise the Lord!!
On Sunday's we always get together with our small group to do Bible study but yesterday we decided to have a play day. So we went bowling. We got a lane for the kids and an adult lane. Oh we had so much fun, well most of us did. Karl not so much fun. I beat him, I have never beat him at anything (well GPA of course, haha). I not only beat him at the first game but I beat him at the second game. Oh it was sweet victory and I promised him I would blog about it. So here is the score Karl 75 Ruth 76, Karl 85 Ruth 90. Ok both of us are awful obviously but still I beat him. So much fun. He was a great sport about it.

1 comment:

lauraknight said...

Way to put Karl in his place, Ruth. :) Sound like you had fun.