Monday, January 21, 2008

Madie the Giant




Collin - Madie - Izzy
This is so random but I had to post this picture. Let me explain. Collin, Madie and Izzy were best of buddies when they were babies until school started and we could not get together every week to have our play dates. Before that we would get together once a week and go to library time and then to the park to play. It was really so us mom's could have some adult time.
Anyways, they were all three tiny kids and really about the same size. Izzy is four months younger then Collin and Madie who are 10 days a part in age. Now look at this picture she is a giant. The really funny thing is that when Izzy came home her and Madie weight about the same Izzy from being in the orphanage and Madie just came out tiny and it took her along time to catch up but boy has she. Collin was born 8 lbs. 4oz, Madie went home 5 lbs. 4 oz. On her three month check up I called Jana to say Madie is at Collins birth weight 8 lbs. 4 oz. Three month check up!!!!
I can't wait to take a picture of them at graduation or one of their weddings and see how they have changed. I wish I had a picture from the library days that I could post. Oh how time flies!
By the way Collin says he is going to marry one of them. We will see.
Oh and Madie loves that she is going to be taller then Karly and I, so the doctors say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did our babies go? They are growing up way too fast. I miss our library time, isn't it funny how that used to be the highlight of our week, the one time we would actually shower and get out of the house! I can't wait to see what these three characters grow up to be! Maybe Collin will marry one of them,and we can use this picture in their wedding!! Hopefully Collin will catch up in height by then!