Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ar vs TN






Before 08 gets ahead of me, I wanted to post a few pictures and events that I did not have the time to do in 07. Plus I have some really cute Christmas pictures to post. So here we go:
Arkansas Hogs vs. Tennessee Vols @ UT
November 10th 2007

UT killed us, but we had a great time. It was so exciting just being in that stadium. I was honestly a little nervous being in such a large crowd of orange considering the four of us were sporting our Hog shirts. We are still HOG fans even though we have been in TN for 12 years. Going to the game was our birthday gift to each other. Karl's birthday is in November and mine is in December. We took the girls (who just about froze to death) with us. Karl the sweet dad that he is left the game took a taxi to our car and got a blanket for the girls. It was cold. I think we had one of everything from the concession stand. When in Rome! One of the crazy things was we actually ran into folks we knew, Jason, Kelly and the girls and then a guy behind me called me by my maiden name. We went to college together. It was crazy, there was 104,000 folks at that game. Small world.

No comments: