Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas 2007









Ok so I never posted our Christmas pictures from 07. We of course went home for Christmas to both or our parent's homes. It just would not be Christmas if we didn't. We do our Meyer Manor Christmas here in Tn, on the Saturday before we go. So the girls love all the Christmas' they get. One with us, one with my folks, his folks, my best friend spoils them, Santa, and then came home to Derrick and Becca having more presents. Oh and all the small group kids pick out a gift for each child from the dollar story. They get so into picking out the perfect gift for each other. It is quite cute and they all have 6 dollar gifts to open at our party. So here is a few pictures:
Picture 1 Is all the Michau's, kids and grand kids.
Picture 2 Is Meyer Grand kids
Picture 3 Is My parents, me and my three brothers
Picture 4 Is our small group kids
I am sure I will post more, this is all it would let me. I am having all kinds of blogging issues.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ok, i have been a bad blogger but you have been doing great. i love the christmas pictures with your family and small group. i am glad we got to see you guys for Christmas!