Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mowing is for Boys!!!


Mowing is for boys in my book. Karly is messing up my over all Big plan. My Big plan is for the girls to help me with the house work not help Karl with the yard work. Actually, I must say they worked for hours in our house this last weekend. See this is how I got them to do so many chores. I took them up to Justice's to look around and of course it was "I want this and I want that", so I said "do you have any money?" the answer "no". Well, "I guess you all need to do some chores around the house". Extra chores that is cleaning up after yourself is expected and you do not earn money for that.
Here is the list and the dollar amount for doing the chores. Of which they got to choice which ones they wanted to do.
Vacuum stairs - $3.00
Master bath (floor, toilet, sink) - $3.00
Front bath (floor, sink) - $2.00
Vacuum living room - $1.00
Vacuum master room - $1.00
Vacuum upstairs - $3.00
Dust downstairs - $2.00
Dust upstairs - $2.00
Sweep kitchen - $2.oo
Load and unload - dish washer - $2.00
Empty all trash cans - $2.00
They loved it. Karly earned $15.00 and Madie earned $10.00. It was great!
Then as promised we went to Justice's to spend.
Cheap labor and I know my future son in laws are going to love them for being good house keepers. Karly is very OCD about cleaning which works out great for me.

No comments: