Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Camp Pictures

This was OMC - Organized Mass Chaos - so fun so messy!

Karly with Green hair.
Karly's Crew
All 60 of our FBC Kids




Ok I thought I would post some camp pictures. I included one from the wreck for my folks; I didn't even tell them. "Sorry Mom and Dad but we didn't even need a band aid".









Jeff Slaughter






This was me at "Slaughter Salon", Jeff Slaughter does your hair to raise money for missions. He used freeze hair spray and it stood straight up.


The tip was painted purple. It totally embarrassed Karly but then she went and had hers painted green. Picture up top, she is still so cute.

This pictures was during our church group quiet time that we had each morning. It was so precious to see them reading their Bibles and writing in their journals.
Camp was so much fun!





































































































2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

super fun and i was so glad everyone was safe !!!

Anonymous said...

great party tell Madie we were sorry to miss her birthday party. the noes's