Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving with Terry Walls (College Friend) and Isabel. This was her first Thanksgiving. She loved it. She likes to eat, watch Christmas movies and play games oh and we put together a big puzzle it was a very relaxing long weekend. Terry and Karl eating.
Madie yummy! No tummy ache this year so she got to enjoy all her favorites. We made a pumpkin pie together even the crust. It was delicious. She loves to cook.

Karly not happy about getting her picture taken of course.



Isabel enjoying her first Thanksgiving.


The gang before we ate.
My favorite part is going around the table and listen to everyone say what they are thankful for. We are not a very serious bunch but we do it and it always gets to me. Terry was thankful for his good report from the doctor and to have a job in this economy. Karl was thankful for family, job, friends, Isabel and the food. Karly was thankful for her home and bed and every thing we have.
Isabel was thankful to have two families now. Madie always says for "mommy" it is the joke but this year she giggled and said mommy but added so much more. Which was very special to hear my girls say how thankful they are for what they know comes from God. I was last so mine was just a repeat of what everyone had said. I am going first next year. lol
Off to sleep. Look for my smashing pumpkin pictures and Decking the halls pictures to come. Goodnight!





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ohh- Terry...I miss him! Tell him we said hello! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you all in a week!!!!!