Saturday, November 15, 2008

HOMESICKNESS

Meyer kids, some of... My Parents, My Brothers and all my nieces and nephews, on the Michau side that is.

Feeling homesick tonight. I just got off the phone with my sister in law, text my nephew last night after his ball game, been chatting with my niece lately. I love Tennessee but feel like I am missing out on so much back home. My nephew is a senior this year, he is a star basketball player and we have never been to one game, not one. My kids have stuff all the time and no one is in the audience cheering them on except us. My heart is in Arkansas!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I guess the homesickness never goes away? All of my family is in Ohio, and I think I get more homesick now that I'm out of college. I can't imagine what it will be like when Micah and I start a family!

(ashley huebner)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

oh sweetie ... sounds like you need about a month off to visit home ... love ya ...