Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Ar with the Michau's

Karly and Mommy she still loves me....(that is Isabel in the background). When she gets tired she still wants her mommy and it was getting late.
Nick, Karly, Autumn, Beth, Emily and Madie stocking time from Grandma.

Daddy and Madie, yes she is sucking her thumb STILL!


Caleb the oldest grandchild read Luke 2 from his phone. Technology!! It was funny and sweet. He is such a great kid. He is 18 now and graduates from high school this year and goes off to college. So it was a little emotional for all of us to watch him read it.



Caleb and the girls, they all love him.
Aaron and Tyler I have no pictures of them. I hate that!!! Teenagers.
We got to Hot Springs Friday night the 19th and left on the 23rd to head to Mo. We did not get to stop in Little Rock and see Deborah or the Halls. I was so disappointed but it was icy and we needed to get to the Meyer's house. That morning we got stuck at Rick and Paula's house (my brother) and they made me an amazing birthday breakfast!!! It was as if they new we were going to get iced in, of course Paula said she requested ice so she could make me a birthday breakfast. lol
Our movie this year was "The tale of Desperado". It was not very good but Karly had read the book and wanted to see it. Of course she said the book was better.
My vacation read was Twilight and New moon, oh and I went to see Twilight with my friend Kari. Very good!






No comments: