Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok Ashley tagged me, so hear I go.

Four Jobs I have had:
Carrot Juice Maker
Bagger at a grocery story
Walmart, Walmart,Walmart
Bow Maker for Micheal's

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
UM, that is a hard one because I really don't like to watch a movie I have already seen.

Four Places I have lived:
LA California
Fremont Ca
Little Rock AR
St. Peters MO

Four Shows I watch:
Dirty Jobs
Clean Sweep
Law and Order
Reruns of Friends

Four places I have been:
Mount Rush Moore
Grand Canyon
San Francisco
Mexico and New Mexico

Four people who email me regularly:
Rebecca Johnson
Gina Jones
My Mom
Jennifer Thacker

Four of my favorite foods:
Chips and Sausa
Pizza
Mexican, Mexican!!
Broccoli

Four places I would rather be right now:
Beach
Bed
Bath
Repeat other three

Four things I am looking forward to in the next 12 months:
VBS
Vacation with family
Going on a mission trip with family
Reading a good book

Four goals for the next year:
Eating better
Exercising
Reading more
Taking an online course

Four gifts I got for Christmas:
Wise men for my willow collection
Purse
Bath and Body lotions and bubble bath
Pocket digital picture holder

Four places I want to visit:
Washington DC
New York
Boston
Paris

Four things I wish I could do better:
Cook
Sing
Play the piano
Write

Four things you don't know about me:
I took piano for 6 years
Degree in Psychology, Minor in Business Administration
Wish I had finished my Teaching Degree (20 hours lacking + student teaching)
I attended private school preschool - college.


Four things I can cook without a recipe:
(When I cook haha)
Frito Pie
Homemade Pizza
Taco's
Chicken pot pie

Four Musicians/Groups I really like:
My husband
Michael Bluble(?)
Donnie Osmond
Mercy Me

Four people I tag:
Rebbecca
Melanie
Misti Smith
And ????

1 comment:

lauraknight said...

2 comments about your post...

Carrot juice maker?!!?

I thought I was the only one that liked Donny Osmond. Do you remember watching the Donny and Marie show? Oh, it was one of my favorites!! :)