Thursday, September 4, 2008

Facebook

Ok so my best friends from college (Ashley, Deborah and Deborah) talked me into starting a Facebook page. Like I have time for this, like I even know how to do it. I don't understand how to find friends, how to add all that cute stuff, add pictures nothing. So tonight I get the lap top and think I will play with it and try to figure some stuff out and it won't do anything. Just my luck!

Oh thanks Ashley Z. I did get my maiden name on there like you said. Yeah now more folks can find me. My question is do we really want to be found? If we haven't stayed in touch with them in 18 years why now???

We have become reality junkies on tv and now we are becoming blog and myspace, facebook junkies. I wonder what Freud would say about that?

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm right there with you. I started a page because my DAD has one!! How crazy is that? I don't know how to do anything, and people keep asking me to be their friends. I have learned how to "accept" them, but that is about all I know right now! Let me know when you get your tutorial!