Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to post a quick note to tell all of you how thankful I am for so many things, including you. God of course is at the top of my list, without Him I would be nothing but lost. So to my God, my Savior thank you for ALL the ways you have blest me.
Thank you for the big things like my amazing family of four. I am so thankful you gave me Karl to live life with. I am so thankful you allowed me to have the girls who fill our lives with so much joy. I am so thankful you allowed me to be born into a christian home with loving parents. I am so thankful for my two big brothers who watched out for me and still do. For my little brother who let me practice my parenting skills as I tried to mother him. I am thankful he turned out ok in spite of me. For my brothers wives who gave me the one thing in life I always wanted, sisters. For my in laws who raised an amazing man for me. For my brother and sister in laws who make Karl laugh like no one else can do and who make the holidays a joy to be a part of a large family. For my 19 nieces and nephews who are so beautiful and I am so proud of each of them. For my friends oh I wish I could name you all. Thank you God for blessing me with so so many friends here in TN and all over the world. For my church family, Tn would not be our home with out you. For my staff family who make coming to work every day a joy even during the stressful, busy times. For our health, for our home, for all the extras that we have we are so grateful to our Lord and Savior.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love you and I am thankful for you and your family. I tell you that often but you guys really mean a lot to us and we still pray for you guys all the time. I miss you and will see you in a few days!