Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Melanie's Wedding Day, Sept 29th 2007

Karl and Karly dancing.
Karly, Emery and Madie what dolls. We missed you Parker.
The Bride
The Groom
Karly and Madie with Mel at the rehersal dinner.
How sweet is that?
Minutes before the ceremony we snapped a few shoots on the church lawn.
Mel and all her girls. 2007 BFF's Mel and Ruth

On September 29th my dear friend and co worker, Melanie married Tony.


It was so beautiful. She did a great job putting everything together for her special day. The whole weekend was fun the rehearsal and wedding day. So I am going to post several pictures that I snapped. Hope you enjoy!
Ok this was suppose to be at the top and the pictures are all done backwards. Oh well I tried.



2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love your dress for the wedding and karly's hair .... looks like a sweet day !!!! did you and karl dance ??

Rebecca said...

ohh, I do like your dress!! Too bad I can't see your shoes. :) The girls look so beautiful. They look so grown up compared to the pictures of them in my wedding.