Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Break

Ok so I am so excited about Fall Break. I have not had this many days off in a row in over 4 years, since I was a stay at home mom. So I am elated to say the least...... I love my new job even more at this point. I really do love it. It is going really good. Darlene my assistant is a huge help!! I am so proud of my teachers they work so hard in their classrooms. I love how they take care of getting a sub for themselves if they have to be out. They are so creative in the classroom.

Today and yesterday the Fire Department visited us for Fire Safety month. Most of the kids enjoyed it but of course several were very scared of them. The firemen decided to make me the Ginni pig and put me in the outfit from the boots, to the oxygen tank and the mask. OK well I am very claustrophobic. I was seriously about to panic in the suite but I did it. Oh man am I glad I am not a fireman. Yuk it was an awful feeling. The whole thing almost weight as much as I do. I hated it but the kids were not scared of me so it accomplished what they were trying to do.
Of course my teachers were taking pictures of me looking so lovely as a firemen. So sorry I don't have one to post.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so not believing that you don't have a picture of that yet to post! :)