Monday, April 30, 2007

My First Blog

Well I have entered the world of blogging WOW. It is truly a weird feeling to think anyone can read what you blog. I do not plan to try and fix the world or give some great insight into deep issues. I have always written in a journal about what is going on in my life so this seemed right up my alley to do.
At the present time I am sitting at the computer worrying if a four legged, black mouse is going to walk across my foot. Karl and Madie announced Saturday night to Karly and I that they both saw a black mouse in the house on Friday. Oh my gosh!!!! I started cleaning everything. I pulled out the stove, the fridge and the dishes in the cabinets. I found no sign of a mouse but I felt much better after doing so. We have had a trap out now for three days and no mouse. I will update you but promise to send no pictures of a trapped mouse as that could be very disturbing.
Today the girls did the sweetest thing. They ran in the house in tears over two little birds that had tried to fly but fell and were injuryed. Expecting the birds to be dead I went out to investigate to find that the little birds were yes alive. We then got an eye dropper and hydrated the birds they immediately began to move and chirp. Karly took a spoon and scooped them up and placed them back in the nest. They check on the birds several times and even prayed for them to learn to fly. How precious to see their tender hearts.
Ok so as I was sitting here out comes my mouse and I about had a heart attack. I am still shaking. My my hero is up here setting another trap. Ok he is ready to go to bed and I am not staying up here alone. So goodnight!